17.7.12

typography tuesday: every artist...

Today I came across this lovely and oh-so-accurate piece by Sam Stratton of Sam Stratton Design. I found his work on Dribble, a site that I've came across while trying to find inspiration for my business cards (which I can't wait to show you all!). The actual typography in this isn't overly out there, but I appreciate the great quote and simple - but effective - design. It's a great reminder of how much I've grown over the past few years and how much I've learned and developed in all of my creative ventures. When I started Xquisit Magazine, I knew nothing about InDesign. Now, I know it like the back of my hand and don't know what I'd do without it! The same goes for my photography. When I started photographing headshots in 2008, I had no idea how to execute the concepts I had in my head and very little knowledge about lighting and Photoshop. With practice and much researching, I am confident in saying that I can pretty much figure out most things that I put my mind to.

Stay inspired, 2OAKERS!