12.5.12

inspiration: european vacation

all images are our own 

It's time to get back to reality - job hunting, spring cleaning, and soon summer days! But first an update on the most amazing trip I've ever had. I am still in awe of how beautiful Holland is, and super sad that I had to leave. I will definitely be going back as soon as I can! My family and I had so many wonderful experiences and we did A LOT while we were there: visits with family from my Grandma's, Pake's, Oma's and Opa's side, exploring the streets of Amsterdam, a tour through the canals, and some shopping, delicious dinners/ lunches/ desserts (raisin buns with Gouda, sugar bread, drojpes, croquettes, pancakes with stroop, koffie verkeerd and much more...), touring the royal palace, visiting the Arnhem WWII cemetery, viewing the beautiful tulips at Keukenhof and that's just the start.
We took tons of pictures and they've sparked my imagination for numerous blog posts, and for the next while I'll be doing 'Holland inspired' posts so STAY TUNED! Maybe reliving this trip through blogging will cure my travel bug...probably not! Let's just say I'm starting a fund to get back to Europe!
Backpacking anyone? I think yes.

aspire to inspire,